This website is operated by Miner Asic Shop. Throughout the site, the terms “we”, “us” and “our” refer to Miner Asic Shop. Miner Asic Shop offers this website, including all information, tools and services available from this site to you, the user, conditioned upon your acceptance of all terms, conditions, policies and notices stated here.
Please read these Terms of Service carefully before accessing or using our website. By accessing any part of the site, you agree to be bound by these Terms of Service. If you do not agree to all the terms and conditions of this agreement, then you may not access the website or use any services. If these Terms of Service are considered an offer, acceptance is expressly limited to these Terms of Service.
We reserve the right to refuse service to anyone for any reason at any time.
You agree not to reproduce, duplicate, copy, sell, resell or exploit any portion of the service, use of the service, or access to the service or any contact on the website through which the service is provided, without express written permission by us.
The headings used in this agreement are included for convenience only and will not limit or otherwise affect these Terms.
Limitation of liability
Unless otherwise required by law, in no event shall the owners of, or contributors to, the website be liable for any damages of any kind, including, but not limited to, loss of use, loss of profits, or loss of data arising out of or in any way connected with the use of the Website.
Modifications to the service and prices.
Prices for our products are subject to change without notice.
We reserve the right at any time to modify or discontinue the Service (or any part or content thereof) without notice at any time.
We shall not be liable to you or to any third-party for any modification, price change, suspension or discontinuance of the Service.
The user of the Website agrees to arbitrate any dispute arising from or in connection with the Website or this disclaimer, except for disputes related to copyrights, logos, trademarks, trade names, trade secrets or patents.
We reserve the right to:
1. Modify or withdraw, temporarily or permanently, the Website (or any part of) with or without notice to you and you confirm that we shall not be liable to you or any third party for any modification to or withdrawal of the Website.
2. Change these Conditions from time to time, and your continued use of the Website (or any part of) following such change shall be deemed to be your acceptance of such change. It is your responsibility to check regularly to determine whether the Conditions have been changed. If you do not agree to any change to the Conditions then you must immediately stop using the Website.
3. Have the right to block access to the site or block specific users from viewing our site.
4. Miner Asic Shop do not offer refunds, after 30 days since the product was received by customer and sign the receiving document; only warranty repairs/swap-outs on faulty parts.
We will use our reasonable endeavors to maintain the Website. The Website is subject to change from time to time. You will not be eligible for any compensation because you cannot use any part of the Website or because of a failure, suspension or withdrawal of all or part of the Website due to circumstances beyond our control.
Accuracy of Billing Information
We reserve the right to refuse any order you place with us. We may, in our sole discretion, limit or cancel quantities purchased per person, per household or per order. These restrictions may include orders placed by or under the same customer account, and/or orders that use the same billing and/or shipping address. In the event that we make a change to or cancel an order, we may attempt to notify you by contacting the e-mail and/or billing address/phone number provided at the time the order was made. We reserve the right to limit or prohibit orders that, in our sole judgment, appear to be placed by dealers, resellers or distributors.
You agree to provide current, complete and accurate purchase and account information for all purchases made at our store. You agree to promptly update your account and other information, including your email address and credit card numbers and expiration dates, so that we can complete your transactions and contact you as needed.
Third Party Links
In an attempt to provide increased value to our Users, we may provide links to other websites or resources. You acknowledge and agree that we are not responsible for the availability of such external sites or resources, and do not endorse and are not responsible or liable, directly or indirectly, for the privacy practices or the content (including misrepresentative or defamatory content) of such websites, including (without limitation) any advertising, products or other materials or services on or available from such websites or resources, nor for any damage, loss or offence caused or alleged to be caused by, or in connection with, the use of or reliance on any such content, goods or services available on such external sites or resources.
Order processing will not begin until we have received a confirmed order and full payment.
Antminer Repair Disclaimer
Miner Asic Shop is not liable or responsible for any decision taken by any of our products manufacturers to scrap or refuse repairs on a miner or its components. You the client acknowledge that you fully understand the risks associated with this repair process and that Miner Asic Shop is 100% indemnified and cannot be liable for any loss or damage caused by any means whatsoever during the shipping or repair process.
The turn around time is dictated by each miners manufacturer and not Miner Asic Shop. We will communicate with you regarding the process.
The costs associated with this transaction covers the following:
– Courier costs from the manufacturer to you the purchaser.
– Technical Report and analysis by a Miner Asic Shop Technician before sending the miner.
– Transaction Fees Charged by I-Pay and/or Virtual Card Services.
– SARS Repair & Return Directive
– Repair Ticket Process and follow-ups.
– Administration costs of the entire process.
– Testing of the returned machine with a Technical Report.
– Return of Miner to Customer
NB. If a miner has been repaired and returned by any manufacturer to Miner Asic Shop or yourself and it was damaged during transit, we will be held liable and we will endeavor to pursue a remedy with the manufacturer but the client won’t need to pay associated costs again of returning the miner for the second time.
For all returns customers should make use of a courier service that offers:
1. Shipment tracking and.
2. Ensures your package for safe return and declare the full value of the shipment, failing which loss or damage will be for your account.
User Comments and Feedback
If, at our request, you send certain specific submissions (for example contest entries) or without a request from us you send creative ideas, suggestions, proposals, plans, or other materials, whether online, by email, by postal mail, or otherwise (collectively, ‘comments’), you agree that we may, at any time, without restriction, edit, copy, publish, distribute, translate and otherwise use in any medium any comments that you forward to us. We are and shall be under no obligation (1) to maintain any comments in confidence; (2) to pay compensation for any comments; or (3) to respond to any comments.
We may, but have no obligation to, monitor, edit or remove content that we determine in our sole discretion are unlawful, offensive, threatening, libelous, defamatory, pornographic, obscene or otherwise objectionable or violates any party’s intellectual property or these Terms of Service.
You agree that your comments will not violate any right of any third-party, including copyright, trademark, privacy, personality or other personal or proprietary right. You further agree that your comments will not contain libelous or otherwise unlawful, abusive or obscene material, or contain any computer virus or other malware that could in any way affect the operation of the Service or any related website. You may not use a false e-mail address, pretend to be someone other than yourself, or otherwise mislead us or third-parties as to the origin of any comments. You are solely responsible for any comments you make and their accuracy. We take no responsibility and assume no liability for any comments posted by you or any third-party.
Price Match Guarantee
Our price match guarantee is only related to mining hardware provided and shipped from a registered supplier in the UK and Netherlands.
Disclaimer of Warranties – Limitation of Liability
We do not guarantee, represent or warrant that your use of our service will be uninterrupted, timely, secure or error-free.
We do not warrant that the results that may be obtained from the use of the service will be accurate or reliable.
You agree that from time to time we may remove the service for indefinite periods of time or cancel the service at any time, without notice to you.
You expressly agree that your use of, or inability to use, the service is at your sole risk. The service and all products and services delivered to you through the service are (except as expressly stated by us) provided ‘as is’ and ‘as available’ for your use, without any representation, warranties or conditions of any kind, either express or implied, including all implied warranties or conditions of merchant-ability, merchantable quality, fitness for a particular purpose, durability, title, and non-infringement.
In no case shall Miner Asic Shop, our directors, officers, employees, affiliates, agents, contractors, interns, suppliers or service providers be liable for any injury, loss, claim, or any direct, indirect, incidental, punitive, special, or consequential damages of any kind, including, without limitation lost profits, lost revenue, lost savings, loss of data, replacement costs, or any similar damages, whether based in contract, tort (including negligence), strict liability or otherwise, arising from your use of any of the service or any products procured using the service, or for any other claim related in any way to your use of the service or any product, including, but not limited to, any errors or omissions in any content, or any loss or damage of any kind incurred as a result of the use of the service or any content (or product) posted, transmitted, or otherwise made available via the service, even if advised of their possibility. Because some states or jurisdictions do not allow the exclusion or the limitation of liability for consequential or incidental damages, in such states or jurisdictions, our liability shall be limited to the maximum extent permitted by law.
These Terms of Service and any separate agreements whereby we provide you Services shall be governed by and construed in accordance with the laws of England and Wales.
We have the right, but not the obligation, to monitor any activity and content associated with the Website. We may investigate any reported violation of these Conditions or complaints and take any action that we deem appropriate (which may include, but is not limited to, issuing warnings, suspending, terminating or attaching conditions to your access and/or removing any materials from the Website).
Updating of these Terms and Conditions
We reserve the right to change, modify, add to or remove from portions or the whole of these Terms and Conditions from time to time. Changes to these Terms and Conditions will become effective upon such changes being posted to this Website. It is the User’s obligation to periodically check these Terms and Conditions on the Website for changes or updates. The User’s continued use of this Website following the posting of changes or updates will be considered notice of the User’s acceptance to abide by and be bound by these Terms and Conditions, including such changes or updates.
I understand that all the designs and trademarks are registered to Miner Asic Shop and hereby accept the terms and conditions. I undertake not to copy/duplicate the trademarks and designs directly or indirectly in any way and understand the legal implications thereof. Should I be found to be in violation of this agreement I understand that I will be held liable for all legal costs incurred by Miner Asic Shop for any civil action or any legal action deemed necessary against me.
Miner Asic Shop and minerasicshop.com is a trading name of Miner Asic Shop Technologies Limited as registered with HMRC. Any documents or invoices provided will be under the registered business Miner Asic Shop Technologies Limited.
Questions about the Terms of Service should be sent to us at:
MINING SAFETY DO’s and DONT’s
Do’s to follow:
1. Inspect the the miner for aesthetic damage or loose heat sinks. If you noticed a damage or defect, or found loose heat sinks, contact us immediately.
2. Install the miner in a dust-free environment with unobstructed air circulation.
3. Wear discharge static electricity or wear anti-static PPE during installation or maintenance of the miner.
4. Unplug the miner when installing or maintaining it. Otherwise, the control board will be damaged.
5. Use a power source that can offer a power output of 20% more than the miner’s power requirement. When the actual output of the power source does not meet the power requirement of miners, the hash rate will be low.
6. Connect the positive ports and negative ports of D/C power 6-pin connectors of the PSU to the miner’s control board and hash boards correctly.
7. Use one PSU for one miner. The miner can receive power from different PSUs, but each hash board can only receive from just one PSU.
The 6-pin power connectors are interchangeable so the sequence doesn’t matter when connecting the connectors to the miner.
8. Power the hash boards first, then power the control board. If you are powering one miner with only one PSU, you can power it on immediately after connecting the hash boards and control board.
9. Make sure that miner is grounded/earthed properly.
10. Install lightning protection; otherwise, all equipment may be damaged if struck by lightning.
11. Antminers can only be connected via Ethernet cable and do not support WiFi connection.
12. In case of internet connection or network failure, if it could be resumed in 15 minutes, the miners do not need to be unplugged and rebooted.
If the failure could not fixed in a short amount of time, power off the miner. Unstable internet connection will cause the miner to crash.
Different routers have different settings, consult your router provider to know how many miners can be connected to your router.
An internet speed of 1 Mbps can support up to 150 miners.
13. A miner uses an estimated 500 MB of internet connection per month, prepare enough amount of data usage if you are using a data card.
14. Use the supported browsers: Google Chrome and Firefox.
15. Clean and dust the miner periodically. When the air way in front of the heat sinks is blocked, the miner will be affected.
Don’ts to follow:
IMPORTANT: Do not use multiple PSUs to power one hash board.
1. Do not use the miner in an enclosed or confined place. Any items blocking the air flow of the miner is prohibited.
2. Do not use place the miner in an environment where there is high condensation or high level of salt content and humidity in the air.
The recommended humidity is below 65%. Coastal places are subject to large salinity in the air, which can easily damage the hash board.
3. Do not use the miner at extreme temperatures. It is recommended that the working environment temperature be 5 to 35 degrees Celsius.
At low ambient temperature, the hash rate will be low. At high temperature for a long time, the miner will malfunction.
4. Do not use water curtain (for cooling) in a situation where a large amount of dust is accumulated, water vapor will adhere to the dust accumulation area and corrode the hash boards.
5. Use of PoE function switches or routers are not allowed because the control board will be burnt.
6. Do not use touch the connectors of the control boards and fan as they are directly connected to the IC pins. Touching these connectors in the absence of electrostatic discharge will spoil IC which makes the miner malfunction.
7. Do not attempt to use a miner that appears to be damaged.
We will always try to be your No.1 choice in cryptocurrency mining solutions.
Miner Asic Shop